There are three types of cloud:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Simple Web Interface
- Pay-as-you –go (On-demand access)
- Elastic & “Infinite” Capacity
- Google Apps
- Windows Azure
- A “Public cloud behind the firewall”
- Dynamic allocation of resources
- Simplify internal operations
- Higher utilization & operational savings
- Provide better security, accountability, and resilience than public cloud, It is manageable.
More Suitable for
- Supply chain management,
- Business Intelligent
- Combining public cloud with private cloud services and the datacentre as a hybrid.
- The goal is to combine services and data from a variety of cloud models to create a unified, automated, and well-managed computing environment.
- More suitable for Large Organization
- IBM and Juniper introduce initially
- Health Care like Johnson & Johnson