- Keynote Speaker in the “Technology-Based Entrepreneurship Development Program (TEDP) in Cloud Computing and Cyber Security” delivered a talk on “Migration and Deployment using AWS” at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Haryana, 15th March 2021.
- Delivered Expert Talk on “Architecture and Scalable Services Using AWS” in AICTE-ATAL sponsored Online Five Days Faculty Development Program (FDP) on ‘Internet of Things on the Theme: One Step Ahead of Cloud Computing with IoT Services ” on 4th January 2021.
- Delivered expert talk and Hands-on training on “2-Weeks FDP on Practicing and Developing Cloud with AWS Service” from 26th Sep to 10th Oct 2020 at Uka Tarsadia University C. G. Patel Institute of Technology Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Delivered one-week expert talk in the Faculty Development Program on “AWS Solution Architect ” at KLE Technological University, Hubli, Karnataka 580031 from 10th to 16th July 2020.
- Webinar on “Web Hosting with AWS(Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks)” on 15th April 2020, organized by the ASC-Charusat.
- Conducted webinar on “Amazon Web Services & Certifications ” on 8th April 2020, organized by the IEEE GCET Computer Society.
- Delivered expert talk on “AWS Polly Text-to-Speech” in the workshop of “Embedded Deep Learning using NVIDIA JETSON TX2 Board for Computer Vision” 13th December 2019 at Information Technology Department Charusat University.
- Delivered expert talk on “Cloud Computing using AWS” on 16th February 2019 at Information Technology Department BVM Engineering College, V V Nagar, Anand.
- Delivered expert talk on “Fundamentals of Cloud Computing Amazon Web Services” at State level organized by Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications Charusat University, Changa on 5th October 2018.
- Delivered expert talk on “Creating and analyzing private cloud using Xen Architecture at State level Fundamentals of Cloud Computing” organized by UKA Tarsadia University, Bardoli during March 2017.